IBN-E-SINA TIBBIYA COLLEGE BEENAPARA AZAMGARH
Rules Relating Admission to B.U.M.S.
- ELIGIBILITY :
♦ Intermediate from U.P. Board of Education or 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education with science and biology subjects or any other equivalent examination approved by C.C.I.M. and a certificate of Urdu language of tenth class standard or any equivalent Urdu examination.
♦ Minimum age: 17 Years as on 31st December in the year of admission. The age limit shall not be relaxable.
♦ Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of merit determined by their performance in the competitive entrance test and interview.
1. Undergraduate Course B.U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) Kamil-E-Tib-O- Jarahat
2. Duration of Main Course: : The main Course Shall be a whole time course of 4 & 1/2 years duration , divided in three professional examinations .Session shall be counted from the first day of the completion of admission.
Ist Professional – 12 months
2nd Professional – 12 months
3rd Professional – 12 months
4th Professional – 18 months
3.Course of Studies:
(A) Subjects of 1st Professional :
(1) Arabic and Mantique , Falsafe
(2) Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
(3) Tashreehul Badan
(4) Munafeul Aaza
(B) Subjects of 2nd Professional
(2) Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
(3) ILmul Advia
(4) Mahiyatul Amraz
(C) Subjects of 3rd Professional
(1) Communication Skills
(2) Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
(3) Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
(4) Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
(5) Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
(D) Subjects of Final Professional
(1) Moalajat -I
(2) Moalajat -II
(3) Amraze Niswan
(4) Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
(5) Ilmul Jarahat
(6) Ain, Uzn, Anaf ,Halaq wa Asnan.