IBN-E-SINA TIBBIYA COLLEGE BEENAPARA AZAMGARH
It is rightly said that a hostel is a home away from home. For hostellers, their rooms become their small world. Necessary measures are taken to ensure the cleanliness and safety of all the hostels. The hostel service is student friendly and gives them a feeling of being at home.
The College is providing hostel facilities to the students who join the College from different parts of the country for pursuing their studies. There are separate hostels for boys and girls, intake capacity 100 for each.
The College takes special care about maintenance of the hostels as it understands that a hostel is like a home away from home for the students. Hence, necessary steps are taken to ensure that the facilities provided in the hostels are as much student-friendly as possible.
College has taken strict measures to ensure the safety of its students, faculty members and the staff:
- IbneSina campus including hostels is secured by high boundary wall with barbed wire to prevent unauthorized entries.
- The campus has only one entry gate manned 24×7 by armed security guards.
- Bags and belongings of the students and the visitors are checked manually by the guards.
- Register is maintained for all visitors and unknown entrants at the entry point. Details of visitors along with their identification proof and contact numbers are examined and recorded in the electronic register at the entrance.
- CCTV cameras are provided at strategic points within the campus.
- Canteen, mess etc. are closely monitored and necessary action is taken whenever required.
- Students are provided ID cards and displaying of such cards in the campus is compulsory.